GOGGLES - OAKLEY MAYHEM PRO
Pros have called Mayhem™ one of the best fitting goggles we've ever made, and now that fit and comfort comes with the added protection of a molded high-impact resistant lens.
- Triple-layer face foam fleece to wick away sweat, outrigger strap attachments for a balanced fit and a quick-release for changing the strap
- Includes an anti-fog treated high-impact resistant lens, plus a removable nose guard and laminated tear-offs
- Flexible O Matter® chassis conforms to your face comfortably
- Rigid O Matter® strap connections provide even distribution of goggle pressure
- Re-designed facial contour for enhanced fit
- All-day comfort of triple-layer foam with moisture wicking polar fleece lining
- Quick release interchangeable strap attachments
- Injection-molded Plutonite lens material provides 100% protection against ambient* UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Expanded lens volume for optimised peripheral vision
- Fog elimination of lens with F3™ anti-fog coating
- Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of Iridium lens coating (optional)
- Meets impact requirements based on ANSI Z87.1 and EN 1938:2010 standards
MAYHEM PROJECT WITH PRISM LENS:
Made for more than just spotting obstacles, Prizm™ MX lenses help you see subtle transitions in dirt conditions so you can master all those split-second decisions to make the most of the ride.
You'll ride with greater confidence because the precise colour filtering helps you pick up fast lines, identify differences in dirt texture for traction control, and see deeper into ruts where the shadows live.
Prizm™ MX lenses are engineered to perform under a wide range of light conditions, so when the track or trail takes you from sunlight to canopy shade, you'll have all the performance advantages of sharpened visual acuity and vivid colour perception.
We Also Recommend